Kwik Trip is a convenience store chain with locations throughout the Midwest. If you need to cash a check or pay bills, Kwik Trip may be a convenient option.
This article will answer the question, “Does Kwik Trip do money orders?” so that you can know what to expect if you need this service.
Does Kwik Trip Sell Money Orders?
Yes, Kwik Trip sells money orders in most of the locations in the US, with a limit of $500 per user per day. The money orders are usually supported by the MoneyGram.
How to fill out a Kwik Trip Money Order
Filling out a MoneyGram money order from Kwik Trip is pretty much the same as filling any Moneygram money order. The procedure is as indicated below:
- On the first line indicated “Pay to the Order Of” fill in the name of the individual or company, the money is going to.
- On the second line, Put your full name or signature (as the situation may be) because you are the purchaser of the money order.
- On the third line, fill in your address.
- Take the receipt by tearing off the indicated section of the receipt which is usually to the right side of a standard MoneyGram money order.
- The recipient of the money order will then fill the backside of the check when cashing the money order in order to receive the funds.
For further details, consider checking this YouTube video.
Kwik Trip money order cost
The cost involved when dealing with money orders at Kwik Trip is the cost the customer pays to get the money order. so this is basically the price of the money order at the Kwik Trip store.
Does Kwik Trip Cash Money Orders?
No, Kwik Trip does not cash money orders. Therefore, if you have money orders and hope to cash them at the Kwik Trip outlets or locations near you, you will definitely be disappointed.
For this reason, we advise you to check out other places that cash money orders in the US.
READ MORE: Does Kwik Trip cash checks?